- Story 98: The Key To Time: The Ribos Operation (September 2-23, 1978)
- Story 99: The Key To Time: The Pirate Planet (September 30-October 21, 1978)
- Story 100: The Key To Time: The Stones of Blood (October 28-November 18, 1978)
- Story 101: The Key To Time: The Androids of Tara (November 25-December 16, 1978)
- Story 102: The Key To Time: The Power of Kroll (December 23, 1978-January 13, 1979)
- Story 103: The Key To Time: The Armageddon Factor (January 20-February 24, 1979)
- May 18, 1978: Doctor Who and the Tomb of the Cybermen [Target]
- June 29, 1978: Doctor Who and the Time Warrior [Target]
- July 20, 1978: Death to the Daleks [Target]
- November 16, 1978: Doctor Who and the Android Invasion [Target]
- December 7, 1978: Doctor Who and the Sontaran Experiment [Target]
- January 18, 1979: Doctor Who and the Hand of Fear [Target]
March 29, 1979: Doctor Who and the Invisible Enemy
Doctor Who and the Invisible Enemy was a novelisation based on the 1977 television serial The Invisible Enemy.
A mysterious cloud drifts menacingly through space…
A sudden energy flash and the Fourth Doctor is infected with the Nucleus of a malignant Virus that threatens to destroy his mind.
Meanwhile, on Titan, human slaves prepare the Hive from which the Virus will swarm out and infect the universe.
In search of a cure, Leela takes the Doctor to the Foundation where they make an incredible journey into the Doctor’s brain in an attempt to destroy the Nucleus.
But can the Doctor free himself from the Nucleus in time to reach Titan and destroy the Hive? Luckily he has help – in the strangely dog-like shape of a mobile computer called K9 …
- September, 1978: Terry Nation’s Dalek Annual 1979
- September, 1978: The Dr Who Annual 1979