Judy Geeson is an English film, stage, and television actress. She began her career primarily working on British television series. Her sister, Sally Geeson, also an actress, is known for her roles in British television sitcoms of the 1970s.
In the 1980s, Geeson appeared in several stage productions, including two for the Royal Shakespeare Company, as well as an Off-Broadway production of The Common Pursuit (1986). After relocating to the United States, she returned to television, playing the recurring character of Maggie Conway on the American series Mad About You from 1992 until 1999.
20th Century Highlights
- The Newcomers (TV, 1965-1969), “Maria Cooper”
- To Sir, With Love (1967), “Pamela Dare”
- Berserk! (1967), “Angela Rivers”
- Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush (1967), “Mary Gloucester”
- Three Into Two Won’t Go (1969), “Ella Patterson”
- 10 Rillington Place (1971), “Beryl Evans”
- Doomwatch (1972), “Victoria Brown”
- Fear in the Night (1972), “Peggy Heller”
- Brannigan (1975), “Detective Sergeant Jennifer Thatcher”
- Poldark (TV, 1975-1977), “Caroline Penvenen/Enys”
- Star Maidens (TV, 1976), “Supreme Councillor Fulvia”
- Danger UXB (TV, 1979), “Susan Mount”
- Insemnoid (1981), “Sandy”
Find out more*
Source of information, pictures etc is Wikipedia* unless stated otherwise.
*Prof Nostalgia & the20thcentury.today are not responsible for external links